Saturday, November 28, 2009

the huber family (houston, tx)

These are the Hubers, one of my favorite families in all of the world! We all went to college together (hubbies in the same fraternity, etc.) We used to live so close to each other in Houston, and I miss them dearly. It was fun spending the morning with them in the Heights area of Houston taking some fun pics! Enjoy...









Just the kiddos...







And this "accidental" was my favorite!!!! I love how big J.T. is smiling in the background, looking at his little sister...



This is J.T. He is a big 5 1/2 year old, and he's in kindergarten this year! He was one of Dayton & Grady's first friends...probably the first. (Oh, here I go with happy memories...) I went to school with Mom & Dad. We both ended up close to each other in Houston after graduation. Then, Mom and I got pregnant around the same time. J.T. was born 8 days after my twins at the same hospital. So, he was being born, while we were visiting the twins in the NICU. And since we were "quarantined" for 3 whole months, we snuck in our first ever playdate with J.T. He was about 4 inches and 5 pounds bigger than them at the time! So funny! (that pic is back in my film days.) We had playgroup once a week, but we got together about 3 more times each week!

Here is J.T. (on the left) with my twins in their matching jammies that my mom got all of them for their first Christmas!...



And here they are (J.T. is on the right) at a Fourth of July party at our first home...



I could post a hundred more of them from when they were little, but I won't bore y'all! I do have to admit that I just spent about 45 minutes looking at a million pictures from when they were all so little!...sob...sob...sob.

So, here is the big guy now...isn't he handsome?!!...







And his little sister Rylee is just a couple of months older than my little Brogan...she's precious!...







And a sign of being ready to be finished...



Thank you guys for meeting me down in the Heights that day!!! It was so fun seeing everyone! I miss y'all way too much!

No comments: