Wednesday, December 8, 2010

the bettis family {gruene, tx photographer}

Meet the Bettis family! I have to tell something so cute and funny. This Mom and I were on the phone setting up the appointment and going over the details. I told her to meet me in front of Gruene Hall, and I'd be wearing an apron...which I always do. She told me that I'd be able to recognize them because the cutest little boy in all the world would be with them! ;) I thought that was so funny! And sure enough, he's super-darn cute!...and so is big sis! Enjoy...









Lots and lots and lots of love in this family...













Big sister & little brother...

















Thanks again! It was wonderful to meet y'all!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we look awesome

big sis
madison bettis

Brandy Webb said...

They look like such a fun family! Great job :)

Lara Bettis said...

Amber - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Madison is right, You took fabulous photos! We love them all, and so does half of Vermont and half of Arizona (where our families are)!!! You are wonderful! I can't wait to see them in print!

A. Leigh Photography said...

Lara~ so glad you are enjoying them!!! thanks again!