Friday, December 3, 2010

the gomez family {austin, tx family photographer}

Let me start by saying that I LOVED this shoot! Okay, although it was FREEZING cold and a little windy, it was so fun! I met this family in Gruene at their last shoot, but this year we met on the UT campus, in honor of mom getting her masters!!! It was neat driving into Austin around 8:30 a.m., and seeing all the tailgaters already set-up! The campus was very quiet otherwise and so many fabulous, natural places to shoot. The kids toughed through the freezing cold by bundling up in between shots and warming up in the bathroom! ;) I am so thrilled with how they turned out, and am eager for someone else to call me to set-up another shoot on the UT campus!!!!!...seriously, big hugs if you call to set a shoot like this up! Enjoy...









Just the kids...



...the very silly kids...































Thanks again for a wonderful shoot in Austin!!!!

No comments: