Monday, December 20, 2010

breathe {personal}

Well, I just finished editing my last of the Christmas photo shoots! I guess it's really bitter sweet...I'm relieved to have gotten them all done and ready for the families, while I'm also sad that I won't get to go super early to Gruene every morning and wait for an adorable family to walk up all dressed in their fun clothes! I love meeting new families, and I really love getting to see an catch up with families that I've photographed before! It's so fun to watch your kids get bigger and add little new tiny additions to your families. And thanks to everyone that's been sending me their Christmas cards!!! I LOVE going to the mailbox everyday to see a new card!! It's so exciting!

So, 70+ shoots since October, and I'm finished...onto wrapping presents and cleaning my house now, I suppose! ;) Wishing you a happy holiday and special thanks again to everyone that let me photograph your children and families this season!!!! Much LOVE! xoxo

1 comment:

Brandy Webb said...

Enjoy your time off! Hope your Christmas is great :)