Tuesday, February 1, 2011

belly hiccups {personal}

This baby #4 that is growing in my tummy has the hiccups for the first time...and I LOVE it!!!  I have just been sitting here, looking down at my tummy, watching it ba-bump over and over again.  I'm 26 weeks, and I have to say that I'm heartbroken to be only 3 months away from delivery.  Not that I can't wait to meet my tiny new boy, but this is my last time to be pregnant...for sure!!!  And I get sad every time I think about it being the last time to wear maternity jeans, the last time that I can constantly rub my belly, the last time for David to make me be cautious with every move I make, the last time that people offer to let me cut in line for the bathrooms,...and the last time to watch belly hiccups. 

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww, what a sweet post. :o)

Anonymous said...

I've heard of women pretending to be pregnant. You would be great at that! I can vaguely remember you "pretending" some things when you were growing up. MOM

HeidiMcGBlaue said...

My favorite part of being pregnant- the hiccups! I'm sad it's your last pregnancy, but excited you got one more! Enjoy these last few months...