Tuesday, May 5, 2009

the gullion family (new braunfels)

The Gullion family and I spent the morning walking around downtown New Braunfels. I met Mom through the Simply Adorable owner because they do Gruene Market Days together...and my pictures are on display in their booth! We are also both co-coordinators of MOPS groups in the area! Anyhow, we had a great time! Enjoy their pictures...







The two kiddos...









Just Mom and Dad...







Emma is 5 years old, and she'll start kindergarten next year!...









Alex is 3 years old, and he goes to preschool...







How lucky were we?!?! The NBFD just happened to have truck #3 sitting outside their station. It was as if they knew an adorable little 3 year old was coming to take his picture on it!...



And here, I think he was trying to let us know that we were all finished!...



Thank you so much Gullions for sharing your morning with me! I'll see y'all around!

No comments: