Tuesday, May 12, 2009

introducing myah (houston)

Meet tiny Myah!!! I photographed this family back in the fall, when Myah's mommy wasn't too far along with her pregnancy...



And I had the opportunity of going back to Houston recently to get some pictures of the newest addition! It was great to see all of the girls, and we had so much fun "ooohing and aaaahhing" over precious Myah! Enjoy...

















The four girlies...





And just with Mom...







Big sister, Emma, is 4 years old. She was such a big Mommy helper!...









And Myah's other big sister, Lexy, is 2 years old. Let's just say that Lexy did NOT want to be photographed! ;) With her mom's permission, I had to post at least 2 of the funny pictures that I captured of little Lexy hiding from me! (hilarious)...





And finally, she came around! Isn't she darling?...





Well, thank you girls for having me over to your beautiful home and letting me spend the afternoon with y'all! What a special bond those three sisters already have! I can't wait to see y'all again!!!


No comments: