Thursday, May 21, 2009

the odom boys (san antonio)

I spent a fun afternoon in San Antonio meeting these four handsome men! With the new addition of another cute baby brother, Mom and Dad wanted some updated pics! Enjoy...





The big guys...





Ethan is the oldest and is 9 years old...







John Hiett is 7 years old...







Aidan is 6 years old...







And baby Coghlan is just 12 weeks old!...















Their Mom and I enjoyed watching them all run around and, of course, be silly! That's what her boys do best!! ;) And when I got home from spending time with this family of four boys, I looked at my three and thought...maybe just one more...and then my three started fighting...and I thought three is good enough for us!!

Thanks again Odom boys for hanging out with me and helping with baby Coghlan! I hope to see y'all again soon!!!


No comments: