Saturday, May 16, 2009

the keeffe family (gruene)

I love this adorable family! We met last year shortly after we moved here, and our families have gotten to be buddies! The kids have fun playing together, and I think their Mom is pretty cool! ;) We spent the evening in Gruene capturing some new shots of these cutie kids. Enjoy...











Logan is 6 years old, and she's almost finished with her year as a kindergartner!!! (And I'm LOVING this bright yellow dress!)...







Declan is 3 years old and in preschool...







And Ty is 17 months old!!! I can't believe how big he's getting!...







To carry on with the new "Gruene-photo-shoot-tradition", we got ice cream afterwards!!!





Thank y'all so much for spending the evening with me! I'll see y'all in the morning at church!

1 comment:

Lisa and Penny said...

Amber--
You are amazing! These pictures are incredible. So happy to have them. Hope to see you for a photo shoot when I am in Texas. You truly capture the best memories and what you do lasts for a lifetime! Thank you! Penny (Lisa's sister)