Monday, May 4, 2009

veronica p. (gruene)

I got to spend an evening with little Veronic and her Mommy in Gruene! We had a blast, checking out the little town and all that it had to offer! My twins are lucky enough to be in preschool with this sweetie! Here's a picture of Veronica just about six months ago...



And she's growing so fast! I can't believe how different she is in just a short time! Enjoy...

















Mom jumped in a few...









Then we had to go check out who was singing at Gruene Hall! Veronica loved having that dance floor all to herself...









Finally, we finished up our visit with some ice cream at the old general store...









Thanks to both of you girls for letting me tag along on your evening out in Gruene! It was fun to watch y'all "play"! I'll see y'all just as soon as school resumes!!!

No comments: