Monday, April 27, 2009

introducing logan s. (new braunfels)

Oh, I've said it before, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the newborn shoots! This teensy-tiny precious girl is Logan, and she is 4 weeks old. When I got to her home she was sound asleep, which is just fine for a newborn shoot. And then she woke up! Poor Mom & Dad!! She cried and cried, and we'd just snap pictures in between! We still managed to get some sweet, sweet shots!!! Enjoy...















Logan is lucky to have such fun-loving parents! Her Mom and Dad were so fun to work with!!! Here are some pics of this brand new family of three...







Her tiny close-ups...







Just with Mommy...









And with Daddy...







This is my favorite shot of Logan and her Daddy!!! I mean, look at that itty-bitty nose!...



Thank you guys for having me at your cute home! Y'all were a ton of fun to work with, and I can't wait for our next shoot! It'll be here before we know it!!!


Add Image

No comments: