Thursday, April 9, 2009

the burton & cleason families (katy)

Okay! Get ready for a super-long post with lots of cute kiddos!! I met the Burton family about 5 years ago when I was teaching Kindergarten in Katy. (Carter was just a little 5 year old, and now he's about to finish 5th grade!!!) And I got to meet the Cleason family for the first time! These six kids are adorable, wild, funny, and sweet! I had a hard time choosing which pictures to post because we really got a ton of good ones from our shoot! Enjoy looking...







They are super-close buds...



And these two are "bestest" girlfriends...



We'll start with the Burtons! Another cool thing about this family is that their Mom and I were pregnant at the same time, and due within a day of each other! I was expecting my twin boys and she was expecting her third child, a little girl! Aren't they a good-looking group?...











This is Carter, and he's almost finished with the 5th grade...









Connor is in 3rd grade...









And little Chloe just turned 5!...









That last picture of Chloe above, with her favorite "model pose", reminds me of one we took back during the holidays. She's a hoot! And please let me remind you that she comes up with all of her own poses!!!...



This is the Cleason family. They were all so well-mannered, and I was happy to get to know them!...











This is Emma, and she is also almost finished with 5th grade!...









David is in the 3rd grade...







And last but not least, Lily is a big 4 year old...









Thanks to both families for spending the afternoon with me in Katy! It was so great to see some old friends and meet some new ones!!! I hope to see you all again soon!


No comments: