Monday, April 13, 2009

gage s. (gruene)

I was so lucky to meet this little man a few days ago!! I haven't had a super-small-world situation happen in quite sometime, until I met this family! His mom and I were at the same high school together, at the same time!...just a few years apart! Anyway, I met this tiny 1 year old cowboy inside Gruene Hall, where he and some of his extended family were waiting for me. As Gruene Hall is one of my most favorite places in all the world, I couldn't resist snapping some pictures of Gage inside! It just might have been his first time to "dance on the tables", but it might not be the last!...







And if you're a Texas country music fan, don't y'all think he has a striking resemblance to someone???...Pat Green!...



Anyhow, enjoy this handsome little guy's pictures!...

















Some with Mommy and Daddy...















And a few with his Dad, Opa, and Opie!...





Thank y'all for spending the evening with me in Gruene! Gage was so much fun to be with, and I hope to see you guys again soon!


No comments: