Sunday, April 5, 2009

riley & sarah - bluebonnets (brenahm/chappel hill)

{Scroll down to the previous post for the bluebonnet story...}

These little darlings came to have their pretty pictures taken with the bluebonnets! They are Riley and Sarah, and they are 7 month old identical twins! Enjoy...







This is Sarah! Once I thought I had their temperaments figured out, they'd prove to me that I didn't know what I was talking about! She's adorable...











And this is Riley! She is equally as cute!...











Grandma was there to help out with the pictures, and she got to sneak in for a few shots!...



Thank you girls for coming to spend the morning with me! I really enjoyed meeting all of you and hope to see y'all again!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I'm speechless! They are just the cutest little girls!