Wednesday, April 15, 2009

grant n. (austin)

Look at this cutie! I met Grant and his family for the first time in Austin at the Zilker Botanical Gardens. What a beautiful place!! But even better looking, was this little man who is almost 1! He was so happy, and seemed to enjoy having me follow him around with my camera! Lucky me! Enjoy his pics...











Grant has reached another milestone...WALKING!!! He had just learned to walk when I met him. Here are some cute pictures of him showing off his steps...he's so proud!...







And this is one of my favorite pictures from the whole day! I love the look on Mom's face in the back...pure joy!...



The whole family...











And a couple of Mom and Dad together...





Both of Grant's grandmothers were there, too!...









Thank you all so much for spending the morning with me at such a beautiful place! It was wonderful getting to know all of you, and I hope to see y'all again soon!


No comments: