Wednesday, April 1, 2009

canyon senior - austin (new braunfels)

I was so lucky to meet this awesome Canyon Senior a few days ago! It was my first time to meet him and his super-sweet mom, and they were so much fun! We spent a couple of hours running around town and getting some shots of Austin. Now, be prepared, that I posted a TON of pictures for this post...but I TOOK a TON of pictures, and I liked so many of them! I could barely decide which ones to post because Austin looks great in all of them!!! Enjoy the pictures of this handsome man...































And last, but not least...the cap & gown shots! Mom's request! And it just makes me think...I cannot believe that my own boys are going to be this big one day! I better go give them lots of hugs in their beds while they're still little!





Thank y'all so much for spending the evening with me and driving all over New Braunfels! I had a wonderful time, and I hope to see y'all again!!!

No comments: