Friday, April 10, 2009

my three handsome men - bluebonnets (flatonia)

On the way back to New Braunfels from our long weekend in Brenham and Katy, I just HAD to get at least a few snapshots of my own children in the bluebonnets! Driving back to Brenham would have been out of the way, so we found a lovely field in Flatonia...not as pretty as the other field, but it worked! Since I was by myself, and this field was right on a little farm road, I just did the boys by themselves and got them out of the car one by one.

So, here is Dayton back in 2006, at just 2 years old...



And now at 5 years old!...







Grady at 2 years old...



And now at 5...







Here's Brogan at 2 1/2 years old...







They did great and were all such good listeners! Candy and a movie awaited them back in the car! Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little bribery to get your kids to cooperate at a photo shoot! ;)

No comments: