Monday, April 20, 2009

introducing max (san antonio)

I had the pleasure of meeting this precious little 4 week old Max! I went to his beautiful home in San Antonio, and I got to "ooooohhh and ahhhhh" over him with his Mom! Enjoy this darling little guy...















And some of his teensy-tiny parts...







When we were all finished with Max, his big brothers and big sister joined for some pictures...









William is 7 years old and in the first grade. He was so sweet!...









Isabelle is 5 years and in her last year of preschool! She has the most darling smile...









And Jack is 3 years old. He's one of the cutest AND silliest boys I've ever met!...









Thank you Max and fam for letting me come spend the afternoon in your gorgeous home! Y'all were so fun to watch play, and I hope to see y'all again soon!


No comments: