Monday, April 6, 2009

the joiner triplets - bluebonnets (brenham/chappel hill)

{For the bluebonnet story, please scroll down a couple posts...}

These three amigos met me close to sunset in the bluebonnet field! It was my first time to meet them, and I'm so glad I did! Watching THREE the same age, sure makes having twins seem like a breeze! And their Mom was very laid-back and sweet as they come! Enjoy their pictures...







This handsome man is Colotn. He was a little quiet, but very well-mannered and so handsome!...







This is Rylee. She was such a sweetheart and loved having her picture taken...







And finally, this is Jaden . He was all smiles and liked to laugh...







Their sweet Mommy got to jump in for a couple of pictures! You can really tell how much these three kiddos love her!!! Thanks again for meeting me out in the bluebonnets! Hope to see y'all again!


No comments: