Sunday, April 26, 2009

alyssa - pregnancy pics (new braunfels)

I met Alyssa and her husband for the first time for some super-cool maternity photos! They had me over to their adorable restored home in downtown New Braunfels. Alyssa had lots of cute ideas for some shots, and we just had a great time capturing this awesome time in their lives! I think I know where the term "hot mama" comes from! Enjoy these pictures of a gorgeous pregnant gal...













Just the two of them...













All about that belly!...





These pictures were taken in the baby-girl-to-be's room! She had some darling things in there that I couldn't wait to take pictures of...













Thank you guys so much for letting me help capture these priceless moments! I'm wishing you much comfort in these last few days of your pregnancy. I can't wait to meet her!!! Hope to see y'all soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What precious photos! Now I wish I had taken some maternity shots!