Thursday, July 15, 2010

introducing sabine {gruene, tx baby photographer}

Oh, what a sweet little session this was! Tiny Sabine arrived with her Mommy & Daddy all dressed up nice for their pictures! Sabine was super-laid back and smiled like a doll! Enjoy...













The happy new family...









Her close-ups...









And snuggling with Mommy & Daddy...







And I had to include at least one of these silly pictures!!! Sabine had recently started "playing" with her mouth and lips. She was figuring out all sorts of ways to move her lips around, and she did it a lot at the shoot! So, I took many silly pictures with her lips all squished up, and I just loved these two!...





Thanks again for letting me photograph Sabine! It was so wonderful to meet y'all!

1 comment:

Brandy Webb said...

I am loving this little girl! She is precious and so photogenic :) Those pictures make me smile- another wonderful shoot!