Thursday, July 29, 2010

logan s. - 15 months {new braunfels, tx child photographer}

Oh, does anyone remember this little beauty that graced the BLOG about...15 months ago?!!! Check her out as a tiny infant...



Well, we've done a total of 4 photo shoots together in the past year. And now, she's this cutie-patootie 15 month old, that runs all over Landa Park! Logan is super-sweet, but wasn't all that thrilled with me along for the "playdate." I think she thought just she and her mommy together was enough people to play. But Mom really got her to giggle, and we got some great shots! Enjoy...



I think she wants to tell everyone 'hello!'...















Playing, laughing, and snuggling with Mommy...











And I got to witness a very adorable tantrum! Logan was ready to go!...





How could a Mommy be upset with that little face?!

Thanks y'all, for letting me help document Logan's first 15 months! Hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Brandy Webb said...

I think that is my favorite tantrum yet! She is soooo cute!! It's so much fun to watch those babies grow :)

Megan Lehnhoff said...

I vote #1 - little Elliott!