Saturday, July 31, 2010

introducing elliott {san antonio, tx baby photographer}

Oh pure bliss!!! I spent a couple of hours with this tiny little man, named Elliott! He stole my heart right from the beginning. He was sound asleep when I got there, and I was so excited because he was making his silly and sweet faces, while he slept. Here's one of his very first pictures I took...



So sweet! I hope you'll enjoy the rest...













These first-time parents have got it down! They were so relaxed and wonderful with him!...











Elliott up-close...







And the whole fam...









I had to include this ONE crying picture, just so everyone will know that he did in fact, put out one little whimper! And this was the ONLY tiny whimper from the whole time I was there!!! But it's pretty darn cute!...



Thanks y'all for a wonderful time and welcoming me into your home! I'll see y'all at 3 months!

4 comments:

Brandy Webb said...

The first family picture is amazing-- what a moment to capture! Great job, Amber!

Carol NIchols said...

Wow, the pictures are wonderful!
Carol Nichols

AllAboutElliott said...

What a great name :) Precious pictures and a precious baby!

Unknown said...

Tanya and Tony, Your little man is precious. Thanks for sharing pictures with us
Uncle Kelly and Aunt Darlene