Sunday, July 11, 2010

my 3 + 1 {port aransas, tx family photographer}

I posted a tiny sneak peek of my three plus their cousin, Hailey, a couple of weeks ago...and now it's time for the big post! I try to be very fair in the way I edit pictures, so even my own children have to get in the line!!! Tonight, I also realized that I hadn't done a beach shoot with my own kids since 2008! When looking back (with a few tears), I can't believe how much they've grown since the last time!!! (See HERE.) And I'm sure that I'm putting way too many pictures on this post, but I just can't resist!!! So, with further ado...

(in order: Dayton, Hailey, Grady, & Brogan)










After they got to splash around and get wet in their clothes (which always amazes me that kids think this is like the ultimate treat!), they were just so darn silly!...





Just my boys...

(in 2008)...



And now!...















This is my Dayton! He is a big 6 year old, and he'll be in 1st grade next year!!! (Hard to believe!) He loves swimming, playing outside, wrestling around with his brothers, singing along to Taylor Swift, shooting his bow & arrows, watching hunting shows with Daddy, boogie boarding, and many more things!!!...









Grady is also 6 years old (twins are usually the same age!), so he'll also be in 1st grade next year!!! Grady loves playing games on the computer, playing his DS, swimming, diving through the waves at the beach, doing art projects, dancing when he thinks no one is watching, anything Mario & Luigi, beating his Daddy at chess, and asking one thousand questions, as he is VERY intuitive!...










Brogan is our "baby" 3 year old! I realize he's not even close to being a baby, but I can still dream, right?!!! He loves watching movies, jumping on the trampoline, riding his scooter, talking to anyone and everyone that will listen, eating snacks, riding in the car with his window down, singing "You are my Sunshine", swimming with 'big arms', and anything else that his big brothers are doing!...











And this is my niece (my sister's little girl), Hailey! She is 5 years old and will start kindergarten next year!!! Hailey loves swimming, doing cartwheels, singing along to Mamma Mia, coloring, going to garage sales with her Mommy, and playing with her friends!...











And I'm in love with this last picture...the kids were making silly faces, and I told them that we were finished and it was time to go get ice cream! D&G instantly went from silly to screaming 'hooray', while Brogan was still stuck in his silly face! ;)...



I have to say that this shoot was stressful! It's always harder when you're photographing your own children! And we were moving very quickly because we only had about 20 minutes left of light when we started the shoot! Pheww!!! So, thanks to my Mom and sister for helping me out and having a glass of wine with me when we all got back to the beach house! It was well deserved!

2 comments:

Lane Marie said...

so big and so cute! i just love them all!

Brandy Webb said...

Those turned out so great! I love looking back at how much they have grown... What cutie pies!