Sunday, August 10, 2008

my three favorite beach bums

Oh, these are definitely my all-time favorite beach boys!!! I saw these white pants on sale and thought...beach shoot!! So my hubby and I got the boys all dressed and off we went. It was my first time to take pictures at the marina with all the big, cool boats in the background. The boys loved looking at them. Then we went to the beach right at sunset. They had so much fun running around. Dayton and Grady worked hard helping keep Brogan out of the water! Enjoy...





The twins...







Dayton is my handsome (which he hates to be called) 4 year old. He loves baseball, clowning around, and jumping off the diving board...







Grady, also 4 years old, has that precious smile and freckled cheeks! At the moment, he only wants to go by "Dash" from The Incredibles. He loves driving his John Deere tractor, playing with friends, and tackling...







And this is our little sugar-love, Brogan. He just turned 20 months and he melts my heart every second of the day...almost every second! :) He loves the movie Babe, shooting baskets, and looking for deer on our street...








We had so much fun! It sure is different having a photo shoot with your own kids, though! It helped me remember what all the other moms are going through when they're trying to get their kids to cooperate! And good thing these white pants were only $3.99!...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!!! I love these pictures and the white pants are super cute!!