Tuesday, August 19, 2008

new braunfels senior - kale

Kale will be a senior this year at New Braunfels High School. He plays varsity football, so look for him on Friday nights! Kale is still undecided on what he'll do after high school, but I'm sure he'll be successful in whatever path he chooses. Enjoy his pics...















Kale's mom and younger brother, Koby, were also at the park with us. What a cool family! Watching Kale and Koby almost made me excited to have teenagers one day...did I really say that?!! They were hilarious and kept me laughing the whole time. Mom, you've done well...









This is Koby. In a few weeks, he'll be a freshman at NBHS. He plays football and basketball. And if sports don't work out for him, he should sign up to be a comedian...







Ahhhhh! The two brothers! Like I've said, they were so fun to be around and photograph. I was laughing most of the photo shoot because they were hysterical! I'd post some of the funnier pictures of these two, but I don't want to embarrass them...











Thank you Lange family for giving me the pleasure of taking your pictures at the park! I truly had a great time spending the evening with y'all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking pair of young men.....I would hate to be on the wrong end of the endzone with either of these two bearing down on me....It is a good thing they look like their dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DAD