Tuesday, August 26, 2008

my baby's 1st day at MDO

My baby, well not-so baby anymore, Brogan had his first day of Mother's Day Out today! He was excited to see his lunch box being packed, and was happily out the door...



Daddy got to go with us to drop him off for the first day...



And then we went inside...and told him goodbye...and he screamed and screamed...poor baby...



On a much happier morning, Brogan got his very own photo shoot in our front yard one Sunday after church. He looked so handsome in his Sunday best (thanks Grammie & Mimi) that I just had to snap some pictures of him. Here's my cutie...









And doing 2 of his favorite things. Basketball...





And riding the scooter...





Only 2 hours and 28 minutes until I get to go pick him up from his first day! I can't wait to give him a big hug!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! love those pics of brogan in his sunday best! lisa

Amber Lujan said...

Brogan and Edith shared their first day of "School" together!
http://flickr.com/photos/amboo213/tags/mdo/