Sunday, August 10, 2008

polite & pretty paige

A friend of mine from church introduced me to this beautiful lady, Paige. Paige is going to be a senior at New Braunfels High School. She takes pride in running track and being one of the few Unicorn Handlers (they push the huge fiberglass unicorn down the fields at football games!) At 17 years old, Paige already knows that she wants to become a fashion designer some day! I'm just so thankful that I got to meet this wonderful young lady! We spent about 2 hours together tooling around town to some super-cool backdrops. I liked her so much, that she's even babysat for us! Enjoy how her beauty shines through in her pictures...

















































Paige, I wish you the best of luck in your senior year!!! And my boys and I hope to see you again at our house to play!!!

No comments: