Saturday, August 9, 2008

the fridays from minnesota

This awesome family comes all the way down to Port Aransas every summer for a vacation...all the way from Minnesota! I had such a great time spending the evening with them, and the three kiddos were a true joy to work with! I had to start with my absolute favorite picture from the shoot (and one which I hope Miss Morgan is excited about!)...







This twosome has hit the jack-pot with a great family. I think I know why the kids are so much fun to be around...





Just the boys...



And the girls...



The three kids...







This is Morgan, and she is 10 years old. She came prepared with different poses that she wanted me to capture and everything! She would make a terrific photography assistant some day...









Here is Nolan, the 8 year old. Isn't he just as handsome as can be?!?! He was all for the photos and seemed to be one cool guy...









And this is Bailey, and she is 6 years old. Her smile is infectious and her eyes lit up the beach...









Thank you so much Friday family! I really had a good time with y'all at the beach. I hope to see you again next summer!!!




No comments: