Tuesday, August 5, 2008

meeting the carriker family

I had the pleasure of meeting this sweet family down at the beach. The little one wasn't too fond of having me around, but these family shots came out great!...











Mom and Dad were so patient with their children, and I could tell they still cared about each other so much...



Now, trying to get a picture of the two little boys together...not so easy...



Ahhh! And we got it!...



This is Max. He is a handsome 6 year old that loved the water...









And this is Rocky, who is 3 years old. Rocky gave us a run for our money! He didn't want to be an inch away from Mom and Dad, but we were able to sneak in a few shots of this cutie...









Thank you so much Carrikers for letting me come play on the beach with y'all!!! I hope to see y'all again soon!

No comments: