Saturday, August 2, 2008

too much fun with the leffingwells

What a blast I had with the Leffingwell family! The weather was beautiful at the beach, and the kids LOVED being photographed...not the norm! You'll see by these natural pictures that they were just themselves and I just followed them around with my camera...











Mom and Dad are still happily in love and having fun...







The three amigos...







Kelsey, one of the twins, is almost 8 years old. She was so fun posing and acting silly for me...









Christian, the other twin, is also almost 8 years old (obviously!) He was full of life and absolutely loved the beach...









And Cooper is almost 4 years old. He is a adorable and sweet and melted me heart...







Thank you so much Leffingwell family for spending the evening with me! Y'all made it so much fun, and I could hardly tell that I was "working!" I hope to see y'all again next year...




No comments: