Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the many miller cousins

I've known most of these little Millers for a long, long time. I've babysat for 2 of them about 6 years ago, I was actually at the hospital when one of them was born, and I've seen the others from time to time. Poor kiddos, all had to be woken up at the crack-of-dawn to meet me at the beach for a photo shoot...I'm sure glad they did!!!...











Carson, the oldest cousin, is 9 years old and will start the 3rd grade soon...





Reade, Carson's younger sister, is 7 years old and will be in the 1st grade this year...





No sibling rivalry here...





J.T. is a big 4 year old that is ready for preschool to start...





And J.T.'s adorable, little sister, Rylee, is 22 months old...







Look at what a great job J.T. did of trying to get a picture with his sister for us..







This cutie is Aubrey, and she is 3 1/2 years old...







And last-but-not-least, precious Toxey Claire is a mere 6 weeks old...











And I just had to post some of these pictures of Miss Rylee crying. We were so mean to take her paci away for the photo shoot. Poor baby!...





Finally, the kiddos could run and jump in the water! They were eager to splash and play. It was fun to watch them all play together...















Thank you so much to all of you for meeting me super-early at the beach! I know it was hard on the mommies getting everyone up and ready! It was great to see so many old friends and a pleasure meeting some of you that I had not yet met! Hope to see all of you again soon!

No comments: