Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the Kopeckys make a splash

I met the Kopecky family from Houston, in the most magical place in all of New Braunfels. It's called The Island, and it sits on the Comal River. It's not open to the public, but luckily, Annie's father has a house there! The Kopeckys were fun, and loved being around the water. Enjoy their pictures...











Just Mom and Dad...







And their two cute kiddos...





Reagan is 5 years old and will start kindergarten in just a few weeks! She was super-sweet and loved smiling for me...









Little Carter is 2 1/2 years old, and he really wanted nothing to do with me or my camera! He was cracking me up!! So after hiding behind trees and sneaking up on him, we were able to get some adorable shots...









And it was finally time to swim!!! The kids had a blast going off the diving board...















Kopecky family, it was so great meeting y'all! Thanks for inviting me to watch you play around at The Island! I look forward to seeing you again!

No comments: