Sunday, August 24, 2008

another small world with the williams

What in the world?!?! I was meeting this lovely family from Austin for the first time...I thought. When J Williams introduced himself to me, I instantly remembered him...from 2nd grade!!! During his very short time living in Katy as a young child, he happened to be in my second grade class! What are the chances?!!! So, it was great meeting his wife and two beautiful children for the first time, and seeing him again after all these years! Enjoy their super-fun pictures...











These two are clearly still in love...



And the funny shot to go with the kissing one above...they had 2 little snugglers that didn't want to let go of them...



Mommy with her little ones...







Daddy taking his baby girl for a spin...



Like Daddy, Like Son...



These two kiddos were so angelic! Photographing them was very easy!...







Darling Grace is 5 years old, and she is such a beauty...







Mr. Sam is 3 years old, and has some gorgeous eyes...







Thank you so much, Williams family, for having fun with me on the beach! J, it was great to see you again, and I still cannot believe what a small world this is! Hope to see you guys again soon...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job, Amber!

Thanks so much

Jeremiah