Tuesday, July 13, 2010

the mclean kiddos {gruene, tx children's photographer}

Check out these two cuties!!! I have to say that this session was way too much fun! Mom had told me that she just wanted the kids to play! If none of the pictures were posed or looking at the camera, it didn't matter! These are my FAVORITE types of shoots!!! So, the kids and I played and played! Lots of hiding, running, and ring-around-the-rosy! Enjoy...











David Andrew is a big 8 year old, and he had me laughing the whole time!...













And this is Lauren, the hilarious 2 year old! You got to see some sweet pics of her and her Daddy in the previous post! (And you might have recognized Dad, as he's the pastor at First Baptist Church in New Braunfels!)...











Thanks again to two of the funniest kids I've met!!!!


No comments: