Monday, August 2, 2010

i have an admirer!!! {personal}

So, a couple of weeks ago, I was volunteering every day at my church's Vacation Bible School. The kids had a great time, and I enjoyed myself as well! It's always fun getting to know the other mommies better, and getting to spend time with all the kids!

Each day, I parked at the back of the parking lot or on the street. And one day, the boys and I went out to the car to head home, and I had a surprise on my windshield!! It was the sweetest thing...



Now I get sweet little "love" letters from these three men all the time, and let me tell you that they do melt my heart...



But this letter was ultra-special because it was from him, and I felt like a school-girl, all giddy and smiling...



Thanks so much for doing something so simple that makes me remember why I love you so much!!! I love you, too, babe!

No comments: