Tuesday, August 3, 2010

unplugged for now... {personal}

Well, tomorrow morning, we're off to Chicago to stay with my brother. It'll be me, the 3 boys, and Grammie flying together for a fun 7 day vacation! I'm not sure it'll be much of a "vacation" with the three boys, but it will be a blast! Dayton & Grady have never been to Chicago, so they're super-excited about their first time in the big, big city! We're headed to all the touristy spots, but they're most thrilled about the planned trip to Legoland Discovery Center!!! Now, don't tell Dayton & Grady, but Brogan has been to Chicago before! He was a whopping 3 months old! Look at that little cutie!!!...



And sadly, David will be here in NB, holding down the fort and working away! We had so much fun together when we went alone back in 2005! I can't believe it was 5 years ago!!!



Anyhow, I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are trying to get in touch with me about setting up an appointment, please just email me (or use the Contact Form on the website), and I'll get back with everyone when I get back, the middle of next week!

No comments: