Tuesday, August 17, 2010

taylor & erin - doherty h.s. seniors {port aransas senior photographer}

I gave everyone a little sneak peek of these two gorgeous girlies, but now their bigger post is ready! They were vacationing in Port Aransas, all the way from Colorado Springs! They will both be seniors this year at Doherty High School. I was so excited to meet both of them, and they ended up just being a blast to work with! They're both complete naturals, as you'll see for yourself! Anyhow, here they are...

First up is Taylor. Funny story: Her mom mentioned to me on the phone that she plays volleyball. Well, I played volleyball in high school, too, so in my head, I was picturing my "memories" of my volleyball. Well, then her mom tells me that she's already signed with the University of Nebraska for 2011!! Okay, my sweet hubby let me know that Taylor's volleyball must be VERY different than the fun, not-so-great volleyball I was playing back in high school! ;) She's currently in Singapore, representing the USA for the Junior Girls' Olympic Volleyball Team! Amazing!!!! And besides all this volleyball stuff, she's super-kind, fun, and beautiful!...





















Her 3 adorable sisters were also along to sneak in a few shots...







And, so their reason for coming all the way to Port A for a vacation...well, Taylor's best friend, Erin's, parents have a place there. So, it just made sense! And I'm so glad they came! Erin also plays volleyball with Taylor, and isn't she stunning?!!!...

















And the two B.F.F.s together...





Thank you both so much for having me take your senior pictures!!! The photo shoot was way too much fun, and I hope to see all of you again next summer!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Erinn's mom, Jeanne. Thank you Thank you for a wonderful experience for the girls. I haven't been very good at taking Erinn's picture thru the years and I am SOOOO glad they decided to take their SENIOR pictures with YOU in Port A. Thanks for making it so much fun and I love the opportunity to pick from among the many poses. What a great idea you have!!! Maybe we'll do the whole family next time!! Thanks again and God's blessings to you and yours!
Jeanne Schmid