Monday, August 30, 2010

mops...this thursday {personal}

No, this entire post is not about a mop, as in one that cleans the kitchen floor! MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, and the New Braunfels group is having their meeting this Thursday night at 6:15 p.m. I was lucky enough to be one of the co-coordinators for the past 2 years, and now I'm one of the 5 discussion group leaders. MOPS is a super-fun group of ladies that all are either pregnant, or have a child(ren) through the age of 6. We meet once a month (usually on the first Thursday of the month) at the First United Methodist Church. The group is an International organization, so feel free to google it for more info!

Our group meetings consist of chatting, eating yummy food, giving/receiving mommy support, more chatting, and fun! This group truly focuses on the mommies, but we have monthly playdates and lots of other fun activities for the kids throughout the year! I've made some of my very best girlfriends in all the world at MOPS! We'd love to have you come and check it out! Email me directly if you'd like more info or go to www.nbmops.org.









Feel free to leave a comment if you're currently in our NB MOPS group or any MOPS group for that matter, and let everyone know how much you like it! ;)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I saw the title on someone's sidebar and had to come comment because I have MOPS this Thursday too! I am the coordinator of a group in Arizona and I L-O-V-E MOPS. Enjoy it!