Wednesday, August 11, 2010

simply adorable - boutique clothing {new braunfels, tx children's photographer}

I was thrilled to have another photo session with the girlies of Simply Adorable! I'm in love with their girl clothing (even though I have three boys), and I'm also a huge fan of their mommy shirts! I sport my "My Husband Rocks" shirt often...especially when I'm out antique shopping or having a weekend with the girls! ;) You can find Brandy and Megan of Simply Adorable at the Gruene Market Days each month! You can also visit their website to email Brandy directly to place your orders or make purchases!

So, here are their mommy shirts!...







And all of the new girlie clothing...





I'm LOVING these new tops!!! I adore the top pleats with ric-rac detailing...















Brandy has also recently added pants!!! She's had so many requests for matching pants, and they turned out just "adorable"! ;)...





Megan is the mommy behind these cute bows! She makes them to match each outfit, and she has TONS of other bows from you to choose from!...





Thanks for looking! I hope that you'll visit them in Gruene or check out their website! The pricing is great, too, for all of these handmade creations!

No comments: