Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the bates family {bulverde, tx photographer}

This family is some of our great friends from our church (NB FUMC) and our Sunday School class. With the sweet new addition, we had a great photo shoot out at the grandparents' home! What a beautiful place! Enjoy...















Loving on the kiddos...















Just the kids...





Elle is a big 3 year old! I'm not sure if she ever stopped smiling!!!!...(I also can't wait for Mom & Dad to see all the silly faces we captured that day!)...









And Sam is just a few months old...













And I received 2 clues that it might be time to leave...





Too cute! Thanks guys, for having me photograph your family! See y'all soon!

1 comment:

Brandy Webb said...

I love the one of the three kids in a row! What a cool moment :) Great job!