Friday, August 13, 2010

contest WINNERS!!! {new braunfels, tx photographer}

The contest was a huge success, and it sure was fun watching all of the votes coming in! And the winners are.........................................

First prize~ the picture with the most votes will be on my new business card & receive $50 off their next session!
Picture #10!!! I can't wait to use this picture on my new business cards!


Second prize~ one person will be drawn randomly from all the voters & receive a $25 Target gift card !
Nikki Sonntag (who was referred by Lee Ann Young!) Please email me so I can get your address, and then I'll send you your $25 Target gift card!!!

Third prize~ the person with the most referrals will win a FREE 20 minute photo shoot in New Braunfels, with 3 FREE 8x10s (my choosing) printed on yummy linen paper & mounted!!!! How did 3rd prize end up being the best prize???!!!
Tiffany Walker!!! Contact me soon so we can set-up your FREE 20 minute shoot! ;)

Thank you all for participating! The next contest is super-fun, and it will be introduced SOON!

No comments: