Wednesday, September 15, 2010

collin - 3 months {san antonio, tx baby photographer}

I was so excited to go back and see little Collin!!! I met him and his family when he was just about 2 weeks old. Now he's a big 3 month old with lots of smiles!!! Enjoy...







Collin had his Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa, and his puppy at the photo shoot! We managed to get all of them in a few pics!...

















Just the three of them...





And time for night-night. So sweet!...



Thank y'all for having me to your lovely home and being so fun at the shoot!!! I can't wait to see y'all again at 6 months!!!

2 comments:

Brandy Webb said...

How sweet-- The last one just melts my heart. I wish that mine were that little again! Wonderful job!

A. Leigh Photography said...

I know what you mean Brandy!!! I leave those baby photo shoots and wonder why mine couldn't have stayed tiny just a little longer! ;(