Wednesday, September 1, 2010

lovey-dovey {new braunfels, tx photographer}

A few months ago, a sweet photographer from out of town (HERE) emailed me, and asked if I'd like to do a "trade" with her. Her family was going to be in New Braunfels, and she'd like to have her pictures done. With MUCH hesitation, I took her up on it! I was super nervous about it!!! I wanted to make sure I got the look she was going for, and that she'd be happy with the results. Well, after meeting her and her fun family, I relaxed, and we had a blast! Since, the shoot was longer than normal, I took a bunch of just her and her husband. So, I've decided to do a post of just them, and then I'll do a post of her whole family!!!! Enjoy...





















Aren't they just adorable together!!??!! Up next, the family...

No comments: