Sunday, September 5, 2010

hanson-6 mo. {gruene, tx baby photographer}

It was so fun to see little Hanson again! I did pictures of her when she was just a teeny-tiny thing!!! See HERE. Hanson, her big brother, and her mommy met me in Gruene one morning to capture her sweetness! She's just a doll! Enjoy...

Warning: I know I've said this before, but if you are in any way contemplating or thinking of having another baby...these might seal the deal! See how much she's smiling...Mom says she's always like that!!!!!!!!!!



















Big brother Peyton was just along for the ride, and he wasn't really supposed to be in any pictures! But I couldn't resist!!!...











And don't let this picture fool you. This so-sad face only resulted in the tiniest little whimper! Hanson was an angel!!!!! But it was time to go....



Thank you again for having me take Hanson's 6 month pictures! It's always fun watching these babies grow up!!!! And thank you, Peyton, for helping make Hanson smile for us!! Hope to see y'all again soon!

1 comment:

Brandy Webb said...

Oh my goodness... love the one of the two kiddos on their backs!!