Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the jones family (new braunfels & gruene family photographer)

If you haven't looked at the "lovey-dovey" post, go check that one out first HERE...it explains this shoot a little better!

So, now the family! Mom told me that she had some beautiful models...I mean, daughters...that would be great to work with! And she was right! They did great, up until we saw the ooey, black caterpillars by the sunflowers! I won't admit that I was also a little nervous! ;)

Enjoy...

















Just the precious girls...





















And our cue that it was time to go!...Poor girlie!...



Thank you again for even asking me to trade with you!!! I can't wait for our shoot, sometime in the near future! ;) (We canceled my family's shoot on our night because it was misting rain, and yucky outside! But we're looking at dates again to set something up soon!) ;(

No comments: