Wednesday, September 8, 2010

macaroni kid contest winner - coffman family {gruene, tx photographer}

Back in the summer, Macaroni Kid and I teamed up to do a contest for the 'Best Bluebonnet' picture. The Coffmans won the prize!!! So, they came to meet me in Gruene for a FREE mini-session!!! I didn't find out until we were at the shoot, that they drove all the way in from Temple, TX!!! WOW! I'm so glad they did! They were a pleasure to meet and work with! Enjoy...













Emma is 13 years old!! She's stunning and such a natural!...









Christian is 10 years old, and he could definitely be a model!...









And this was my favorite from the day! I want my kiddos to love and squeeze me when they're that big!!! They both truly adore their Mom!!!



Thanks again for coming to Gruene! And congrats on winning the photo contest!!!

1 comment:

Brandy Webb said...

It was worth the drive... those photos are great!