Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ahhh, the andersons

Shooting this family felt like a breeze! The Andersons were so fun and laid back, and the two kiddos were awesome to work with! Enjoy their pretty pics...






Happy together (and a little inside note, Mom just completed the San Antonio Rock 'N Rock Half Marathon this past weekend!!! Yeah Mom!)



Sibling love...







This is Cade. He's 10 years old, and already a gentleman. I couldn't stop thinking that he looks like a young and handsome Joaquin Phoenix...









Younger sister, Raegan, is 7 years old. She was so cute and bubbly!!!...









Thank you Andersons for meeting me at the park! Y'all were a joy to work with, and I hope to see you again soon!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear JoAnn and Family,

This is Lisa Acker, Les's Sister. I enjoyed the pics so much. You are such a cute family. You kids are so grown up since I last saw them many birthday parties ago! Thanks for sharing.