Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the russell family (houston)

These are the Russells from the Houston/Cypress area! I spent a weekend doing photo sessions with old friends and some new ones! These are "friends of friends", and they are a wonderful family! The little girls came dressed in these adorable dresses that I wish came in my size! I loved them!!! (Way to go Mom!) Enjoy their sweet pictures...







Just the girls...









Emma is three years old, and she's quite possibly the sweetest little three year old I've met! She did an amazing job and was just so cute!...









Lexy is 2 years old, and taking pictures was not on her list of "Favorite Things To Do." Poor baby! She is this darling little thing, and I hate to say it, but I think we made her cry...and it broke my heart. Cute little girlies in fabulous dresses aren't supposed to cry at the camera. Well, we managed to get a few shots in of her, especially when the blankie came back out of her car! ;)...









Thanks so much Russell family for spending a very cold morning with me in Houston! Your family is so sweet and I hope to see y'all again soon!


No comments: