Saturday, November 29, 2008

the burton family (katy)

These are the Burtons from Katy! I spent a weekend taking pictures of families in Houston/Katy. I've known Ashley (far left) since I taught her oldest son, Carter, in kindergarten! I was expecting twins on April 14th and she was expecting little Chloe on April 15th. We've kept in touch ever since! It was so wonderful meeting the rest of the family and watching all of the cousins play together. Enjoy their beautiful pictures...



Mom, Dad, and their 3 big boys...



Nannie & Pops with all six grandkids...



Feeling the love...







These Burtons live in Katy. Their kiddos are Carter (5th grader!), Connor (3rd grader), and Chloe (4 years old.)...







Isn't this an adorable picture? I have to say that Chloe had it all planned out herself!...



And these Burtons live in Kingwood!...







Kyle is 7 years old and in the 2nd grade...





Kendall is also 7 years old and in the 2nd grade...





And Camille is 4 years old...





Thank y'all Burtons for meeting me at this lovely place in Katy! It was so neat to see your family interact and watch all of the cousins run and play! I hope to see y'all again sometime soon!

No comments: